Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2014, 10:12 AM   #1
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Stuff

I have a bunch of stuff that I have no need for that I'd like to find new homes for. As normal, any active military folks are welcome to any of this stuff at no charge. Just PM me with contact info and arrange for pick up or we can see where our paths may cross for exchange.

For those not in the military, the price is quoted in "irons". One iron is worth $7. If you want something that is priced at 2 irons, you give me 2 functional irons (tadys, Megabaits etc etc) and I give you the item. I will accept money too but it really screws things up for me.

So here we go:

4 Yakima Q towers and 2 48" crossbars. The Q Towers come with Q Clips number 65 which fit Ford Taurus or Mercury Sable, but these can be replaced with Q clips that fit your vehicle for $20 bucks or so. The Q Towers have locks but I do not have the key. Keys can be ordered from Yakima if you wish by giving them the number off the locks but they are fully functional without the keys.

Price = 5 Irons

Bars.jpg

2, 6 volt batteries and 1 6 volt battery charger. One battery is rated at 7 Amp hours and the other is 3 Amp hours. The larger one has never been used. The smaller one has been used in a bait tank for a couple years but still performs as new.

Price = 3 Irons

Battery.jpg

A 10.8V Makita cordless drill including extra battery and charger. Fully functional.

Price = 3 Irons

Drill.jpg
Drill1.jpg

One pair of Yakima Kayak Saddles for round Yakima crossbars.

Price = 1 Iron

saddles (2).jpg
Saddles.jpg

A pair of Yakima Q towers which fit a Ford Ranger. Also included are Q clips that will fit a Chevy S-10 or Isuzu Pickup. Again, Q clips can be changed to fit your vehicle.
Price = 2 Irons

Towers (2).jpg
towers.jpg

One 60 lb Vittles Vault which which I purchased to build a bait tank but found it a bit too large for what I wanted to do. I downsized to a 40 lb Vault. I have heard that you you can use these things to store dog food too. Who knew?

Costs close to 8 Irons new but I'll let it go for 4 Irons.

vault.jpg

If anyone are interested in any of this stuff, PM me if you have any questions or if you want me to put your name on it. I live in Mission Viejo but get down to LJ ocaisonally, and I am going to be at the Tidelands HOW event on the 4th of October and can bring stuff down there to exchange if that works for anyone.

Thanks

Ross
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:54 AM   #2
oneyedeer

like always great deal! he is basically giving the stuff away!
oneyedeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:59 AM   #3
RedSledTeam
Daddeo

Hey Rossman, Pm sent for the vittles vault.
RedSledTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 11:05 AM   #4
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Ross, nice deals, are you stocking up for Asuncion? See you on the 4th for the HOW Tidelands event.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 11:10 AM   #5
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Vittles vault and rook rack pending
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Old 09-23-2014, 11:11 AM   #6
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

that would be Roof Rack
— Herman Melville

Old 09-23-2014, 11:42 AM   #7
Deamon

Rossman, I'll take it all for (4) irons...deal? Jim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagesSBP78EAX.jpg (6.7 KB, 232 views)
File Type: jpg imagesK55W99K0.jpg (6.7 KB, 226 views)
File Type: jpg imagesHQ4349EO.jpg (3.8 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg imagesZ7FDBBKK.jpg (3.2 KB, 230 views)
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 11:55 AM   #8
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Some of it is spoken for but if you can come up with that second iron we have something to talk about
— Herman Melville

Old 09-23-2014, 07:30 PM   #9
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Drill and Yakima saddle spoken for.
— Herman Melville

Old 09-26-2014, 04:48 PM   #10
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Yakima saddles, drill and batteries gone. The rest all pending for tomorrow. I've got a clean garage and a nice bundle of irons.
— Herman Melville