Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2015, 06:48 PM   #1
sdfishin..alex
Banned

Ghostbuster

Hit up the jewel in the am launched to some pretty big surf I caught air on the last wave out...headed to the pier made some greenies...no yellows today but they are out there 💯 percent they are...saw a shark finning so j called over to my buddy's to get a look...next thing you know my buddys grrenie gets picked up on for a sleigh ride...about 40-50 minutes later up comes the tax man about a 10-12ft 200-300pound GREAT WHITE SHARK so we cut the line and off she goes....as we are headed back in I toss out a Spanish Mac and about 15 mins later this sea bass is tugging on my line bring her up to the yak see she's a decent size white I gaff her....I been catching a lot of juvinlle wsb finally got a bigger model and in midday fly lined..not done yet so we are passing the condo almost to the reserve and I look over and see another shark finning this time headed straight at my buddy's yak and this shark was on attack mode wasn't holding back at all so if your headed out to la hola be on the look out
Attached Images

sdfishin..alex is offline   Reply With Quote