Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #41
MVC

I usually do not get involved in these discussions but I will put in my 2 cents. Josh has always been friendly with me eventhough I am not a La Jolla local. He was aware that my son broke his hand playing baseball and he ask me about my son the last couple of times that I saw him on the water. I find him friendly and helpful and last time that I saw him he even pointed me toward the fish. Eventhough I did not catch a large white sea bass, thanks Josh for your help.
MVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #42
dorf

I still think you should publish your stories Josh.
You have a gifted talent for describing your incredible gift of fishing.
I'd put your books on my coffee table.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:02 PM   #43
dsafety
Olivenhain Bob

When did this forum turn unfriendly.

Jim's kayak is beautiful. A lot of love and hard work went into building her. I would probably drown using a sit-inside like that one but it is certainly a work of art. The builder should be very proud.

Bob
dsafety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #44
Geoffkoop

Wow... I was wondering why this thread was going on so long.
When I first came to this site, Josh helped me a ton... multiple times. IMHO a great guy. Keep it up Darkness, I love the stories!
Geoffkoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #45
JPSURF

You know it is funny i go to different sites and love to read posts. But when i see a post with multiple pages there always seems to be one name involved.

And it isn't you Josh. I enjoy reading your reports and envy the fish you catch. I only hope to catch a trophy one of these days and hopefully it will be Friday keep the posts coming.

JP
JPSURF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:05 PM   #46
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsafety View Post
Jim's kayak is beautiful. A lot of love and hard work went into building her.
Thanks Bob!! I love that kayak, even though I do not use it as much as I used to, the plastic ones are just far better suited to the surf..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSURF View Post
You know it is funny i go to different sites and love to read posts. But when i see a post with multiple pages there always seems to be one name involved. And it isn't you Josh.

You may be right!!!

Maybe you could start a thread with a poll, or contact the owners of the website with your concerns.

Personally... I got better things to do, like get my gear together, since I'm fishing tomorrow.

Good luck!!

Jim

Last edited by Fiskadoro; 04-22-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:31 PM   #47
THE DARKHORSE

The same five haters...

The same five haters will always be the same five haters (we all know who they are).

I lose sleep over seventy pound White Seabass and fifty pound Yellowtail, not guys with small penis syndrome. I appreciate the support and all the kind words, but don't worry about me guys. My reports are written with the intent of inspiring others, to get them off the couch and help them catch a fish they otherwise wouldn't have.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:25 AM   #48
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DARKHORSE View Post
The same five haters will always be the same five haters (we all know who they are).
I hear that one!!

Man.... it appears my problem is I'm sleeping too soundly, like right through my alarm

Looks like I'll be coming down tomorrow..... Guess I could still fish local

Good fishing to you and watch your toes

Jim
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:04 AM   #49
dorado50

Haters aren't necessarily a bad thing, keeps the blood flowing,and hopefully inspires one to excel even more. What is bad however is sleeping through the alarm when the plan was to fish....
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #50
Hunter (The 80's Man)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DARKHORSE View Post

I lose sleep over seventy pound White Seabass and fifty pound Yellowtail, not guys with small penis syndrome. I appreciate the support and all the kind words, but don't worry about me guys. My reports are written with the intent of inspiring others, to get them off the couch and help them catch a fish they otherwise wouldn't have.

I AM INSPIRED.
TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!

Rob
Hunter (The 80's Man) is offline   Reply With Quote