Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
troutboy
Junior

Has anyone fished La Jolla?

Did anyone catch bonito or yellows in La Lolla this week? I haven't fished since I when down to San Quintin two weeks ago this is the longest I have gone without fishing since April. I need to catch some fish this weekend, do have to drive to Mexico again?
troutboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:57 AM   #2
j mo

no one has fished la jolla, everyone fishes the bay now- it is empty and yours for the taking
j mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
Dan

yes
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:29 AM   #4
CurtyL

where is this place "La Jolla?"
CurtyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
-scallywag-
Banned

like dan said the, awnser to all your questions is "yes"...except i havent been out in the yak since the windwell rolled thru but i know the water is in the 61-63 range now. there where lotsa bonies around last time i was out... i need to fish.....today!!!!! i'm probably gonna head out after work and bring some hoops and make a night out of it.

If ur gonna head to mexico this weekend PM me...im down to help with gas and i'll buy the beer!!! (i suck at fishing though...)
-scallywag- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:47 AM   #6
dorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtyL View Post
where is this place "La Jolla?"
I have heard that La Jolla is a magical place where the fish flow like wine and the tide and wind are always on your side. There are no dogs or tourists to bother you. There are no buoys to mark where you can and cannot fish. The MLPA has never heard of it and never will. There are beautiful, young, scantily clad maidens to bring you beers on the half hour. Bait is plentiful and you always catch your target species.
I hope to find this place one day.