Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2015, 11:05 AM   #1
Cbad Mike

Call CNN... I caught a Mako...

I was out fishing an all night session when I hooked into a real man eater. At first I thought it was an insomniac tuna until I saw it jump atleast 19.316 feet into the moonlight. That's when I knew the fight was on like Donkey Kong.
After what seemed like hours my arms were aching from fighting this bloodthirsty beast of the sea.
Using my universally known expert angling abilities I slowly showed this apex predator who was the boss.
Once I got him to the side of my kayak I gaffed him in the ear which
For some unknown reason really pissed him off. He went so CraZy that he ATTACKED my paddle blade nearly scratching my new BWE sticker. Thank God my three friends came rushing out of the darkness to help me. Only after all three of them each sunk their gaff into this paddle attacking monster was I then able to safely subdue my catch.
After a long paddle back to the launch I met a homeless guy on the beach who said that my shark weighed about 60 pounds. I think he was drunk because it actually weighed 128 even on my scale.

The picture really doesn't do the size of this beast justice because I have a REALLY REALLY abnormally big left hand.

Does anyone have the phone number of CNN?
Attached Images