Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2008, 01:49 PM   #1
Siebler

FYI: Cotee Cracker Baits

OEX Point Loma and Anglers Yak Shack has the Cotee Cracker baits in stock (shrimp, minnows and shad). If we dont have the size/style you want just let me know, if ordered before 2pm i will have the next business day.

For those of you who have not seen or head of these baits, they have a very unique feature that drives fish nuts. Each Cracker bait has a piece of mylar in it. When working the lure this mylar creates a Crackling noise. Ive been fishing the Shad for years however recently Cotee added a few new models to the line. The Shrimp has worked EXTREMELY well for local anglers and until last month they were not on the market.

Dont miss out, these baits are HOT!

Last edited by Siebler; 02-06-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #2
Siebler

Just wanted to let you guys know, these things are going fast. My stock on the shrimp and shad has plummeted in the last 2 days. Get them while they are hot! We will be reordering as levels get low, so dont worry all the best colors will always be in stock.

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote