Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 04-30-2008, 11:21 AM   #1
dgax65
Guerro Grande

Am I cruel?

I still had some bait in the tank when I landed the other day. As I was packing up my gear I noticed a seagull standing next to the yak; staring expectantly at my bait tank. I think he was just waiting for me to turn my back so he could make a grab for a mac in the tank. I picked up a mac and tossed it over to the edge of the water. The mac was a little large for this particular seagull and he wasn't able to swallow it. He just stood there and pecked at it for a couple of seconds. The next thing I know, some dessicated old hippie chick quickly waddles over to the mac to save it from the evil bird. She gently picked it up in both hands, cradling it to her saggy, wrinkled boobs as she walked it out into the surf. She then carefully released the mac to swim away to play with Nemo and his other mac friends. The hippie chick turned towards me and gave me the stinky-eye from Hell. This kelp-hugging broad put every bit of PETA-fueled hatred into that stare. I almost felt bad for a minute, but then a flock of seagulls swooped down behind her, fought over the mac and, eventually, one big-ass gull swallowed it and flew away. I then tossed the rest of the remaining macs to the gulls.
So my question is; am I a bad person?
Old 04-30-2008, 11:51 AM   #2
Billy V

Its always an adventure to see what a hormonally crazed Peta Lovin' Hippy Chick will do. There are 30 different people inside there, one for each day of the month.

They can be dangerous, its best to step back and hope they focus on other prey.
---------------------------
Have you ever seen the Howard Stern Show where Howard threatens to boil a Lobster if the Peta Chicks didn't strip down nakid' and make out?

Its a classic.

Last edited by Billy V; 04-30-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Billy V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:54 AM   #3
Zed
BANNED

I'm interested in what would have happened if you were feeding a seal/sea lion that mack at children's pool.

Are the mack backers as powerful as the seal-huggers?
Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post
I'm interested in what would have happened if you were feeding a seal/sea lion that mack at children's pool.

Are the mack backers as powerful as the seal-huggers?
zacktly. classic
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:26 PM   #5
dorado50

I don't believe your a bad person, in fact you are probably one of the most intelligent and well versed human on this planet.......
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:38 PM   #6
glenniesan

Your conscience can be clear, imagining that nightly, she probably feeds her 30-some-odd cats the canned version of that very same species she futilly attempted to deliver from the tragic end you had so nefariously plotted.
glenniesan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:58 PM   #7
Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenniesan View Post
Your conscience can be clear, imagining that nightly, she probably feeds her 30-some-odd cats the canned version of that very same species she futilly attempted to deliver from the tragic end you had so nefariously plotted.

Very insightful indeed...............or maybe she felt a special connection/bond with the mac because they both smelled the same.
Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:22 PM   #8
cabojohn
PROBATION

how do you live with yourself?

Geze Louise...you could have chucked yer extra bait near the hippie, PETA member, tree hugger, stink eye, lady thingy so they swarmed her.

cabojohn is offline   Reply With Quote