Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 07-27-2017, 08:04 AM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
SOLO UPDATE

20 have been sold, the next shipment arrives in two weeks, they too are ALL sold. That means 25 in the SoCal area. The next shipment ofter that should be the end of August. Those 5 ARE AVAILABLE now but will probabally be sold BEFORE they arrive.

So if you want a SOLO SKIFF before Sept/Oct you need to get one of those 5. Hope this helps those of you who are still sitting on the fence. Once those are sold there will be 30 in California.

You guys are going to see moore and moore of these things on the water, specially La Jolla, so get on down to OEX and get yours. Tight Lines and join the SOLO REVOLUTION!!!

Domtesta27 that means you too.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:46 PM   #2
domtesta27

Damn callin me out Bob! lol

It's definitely on the list for sure. I've really been investing in quality salt water terminal tackle and gear this year. Considering how under-prepared I was for the Gonzaga trip last year I wanted to make sure I didn't get my ass kicked again.

I have started putting money away for either a Hobie or solo skiff just don't know if I can pull the trigger before October.......(or which one to get) Doing most of my fishing in Malibu I don't know how good a SOLO will work, not too many calm places to launch.

I'm sure someone can give me and my malibu a tow to the islands to go chase those big Pez Gallo, hopefully they're around again this year!
domtesta27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:36 PM   #3
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by domtesta27 View Post
Damn callin me out Bob! lol

It's definitely on the list for sure. I've really been investing in quality salt water terminal tackle and gear this year. Considering how under-prepared I was for the Gonzaga trip last year I wanted to make sure I didn't get my ass kicked again.

I have started putting money away for either a Hobie or solo skiff just don't know if I can pull the trigger before October.......(or which one to get) Doing most of my fishing in Malibu I don't know how good a SOLO will work, not too many calm places to launch.

I'm sure someone can give me and my malibu a tow to the islands to go chase those big Pez Gallo, hopefully they're around again this year!
Dave Sivak and I were down there about 3 weeks ago and he saw one he estimated at 80 pounds. From Cabo back up to LA Bay they have been having a year like WE saw last year with lots of big roosters. So it could be good for us too again this year. Tight Lines amigo.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote