Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 08:26 PM   #1
aguachico

Surf 2 Summit & Princeton headlamps rock

Surf 2 Summit has stood by their product line and it's lifetime warranty for 9 years with me. I've used them a few times for my highback seat. The first one was so worn that they sent me a new one, while waiting for that I bought another. They have changed their design over the years for durability and I'm very happy. They just sent me another new seat to replce the backup. I'm stoked and will try and take better care of the new one. I think washing it down with fresh water will help.

Princeton headlamps have stood by their warranty also. I have called them for parts and BAM, in the mail. Simple, waterproof and solid. Yes I own two of these also. Redundancy is a storage affliction.

I'm not a paid Ho or product freebie. I pay full price for my shit.
aguachico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:50 PM   #2
steveooo

No Joke,
After reading this I called STS about a broken seat valve on the GTS airwave. No questions asked, they are sending a new one. Weird to actually see customer service.
steveooo is offline   Reply With Quote