Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2009, 01:49 AM   #1
so cal shaggy

MLPA 101

OK guys here is an opportunity to have theMLPA process explained in a simplified way. This information workshop can help you get a grasp on what the process is all about including how they have come with the different maps and why.
We have been given a great opportunity!!! Count them...3 nights of MLPA 101!!!

Monday, May 11. Tuesday, May 12. Monday, May 18.

Start time will be 7PM. It will still take me 2 solid hrs to cover all the pertinent information. I will likely have the newest iterations of some work room maps if I can smuggle them out. We will be going over things a little differently, as it is pretty late in the game for some of the stuff regarding SAT review and such. No matter, we will give you the ins and outs! The guys at UASC are really doing the fishing public a big favor, and I am really greatful for the opportunity.

The best contact for location info and adress, etc is United Anglers of Southern California. (949) 863-9447. I will post an adress tomorrow for you. The location is in Signal Hill, Long Beach. We can handle 100 a night!!