Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 11-21-2014, 07:53 AM   #1
Kayak_Bernie
Live Watersports ProStaff

AMAZING Specially Designed Fishing SUP. You Gotta Check this out!!!!

FOR SALE: Live Watersports L2FISH
Retails for $2100+$150 Freight Asking $1400

This is a specially designed FISHING paddleboard. Currently Live Watersports doesn't have any distributers on the west coast, and this SUP is the ONLY one west of the Mississippi. I spent a lot of time working with Live Watersports to get this bad boy out here. I can't say enough great things about it, it is only 6 months old and is in excellent shape. Under normal circumstances NEVER part with this board, but I am getting a newer version, specifically designed for me. If you want to check it out I will be out in Tidelands Saturday Morning 11/22 at 7-11ish Also please PM me if you want to setup another time to check it out, or are interested in buying it. Check it out on Instagram #LiveWatersports #L2FISH

Basic Specs:
Length 12"6"
Width 34"
Capacity: 400+lbs
Carry Weight: 38lbs

Taken from the Live Watersports Website:
L2Fish Features:
Proudly made in the USA
Large straight-cut tunnel port for smooth pass-through ensuring unrivaled stability and speed
Wide spread catamaran hulls provide tremendous stability, minimal drag, and better glide ratio
Wide outboard hull flotation for maximum roll resistance and pearling prevention
Hollow design provides the highest possible performance with the lightest carrying weight in its class
Molded construction to ensure manufacturing precision
Superior materials and patented LIVE technology employed under deck pad for incomparable sturdiness
Oversized deck space for transporting cargo, the kids, your closest friends, or even a trolling motor
Custom double-layer traction pads for comfort
Multiple tie down locations for carrying coolers and other cargo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SUP Rigged UP.jpg (68.6 KB, 343 views)
File Type: jpg Fishing SUP.jpg (51.4 KB, 337 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4370.jpg (106.2 KB, 336 views)
Kayak_Bernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:32 AM   #2
PapaDave

The PA of SUP's... Not bad looking.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:08 AM   #3
crazywakeboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayak_Bernie View Post
FOR SALE:
Retails for $2100+$150 Freight
Definitely an interesting way to fish! For $2250 what makes it worth it to you over a Hobie kayak? Since your purchasing your second fishign SUP you must like it
crazywakeboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 03:28 PM   #4
Kayak_Bernie

Well, it is a different way to fish, that's the point . I have a kayak as well and this isn't meant to replace that. but if I am out in the bay's I can carry my board, fishing rods and milk crate in one trip and be on the water in 5 mins from my truck. The stability is unmatched as a SUP, I can stand and cast , sit and drift or fly cast from a raised and standing position. Plus then I also have the ability to just use it as a regular paddleboard and paddle it for fitness. Just another way to get out on the water . I have also had spearfishermen tell me how great a platform this board would be for diving!
Old 02-02-2015, 02:47 PM   #5
Kayak_Bernie

NEW SUP IS READY THIS ONE MUST GO!!! ANY MEMBER OF BWE CAN GET THIS AWESOME BOARD FOR $1200!!!!

SUPER STABLE PLATFORM FOR CASTING, SWIMMING, SCUBA, KIDS, DOGS, LOBSTER POTS, YOU NAME IT THIS BOARD CAN DO IT, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SURFING, THIS IS NOT A SURFABLE SUP

PM me if you are interested!