Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2016, 04:40 PM   #1
HELLSTER INC.

Fred hall 2016

Anyone have the scoop yet on the DEALS!!!!!
2018 SeaFox 248 Commander

HELLSTER INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 04:41 PM   #2
ful-rac
Emperor

Join the CCA and get in FREE!
Old 02-19-2016, 07:37 AM   #3
blitzburgh

What Tony said. Last Saturday some guys from Turner's were on Let's Talk Hookup and they talked about the deals they would have. Some pretty good stuff. Should all be in the FH edition of WON
Old 02-19-2016, 07:43 AM   #4
GeauxFish

Better yet, join CCA now, volunteer a few hours of your time to help with CCA booth, and get the good deals while your there. Any volunteers interested should contact johnballotti1@gmail.com
GeauxFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 09:27 AM   #5
Saba Slayer

CCA Help?

CCA CAL could use some help in the membership tents at the Long Beach Show...as Geauxfish said...contact John Ballotti johnballotti1@gmail.com. He's the president of the LA chapter and he's putting the Long Beach Show CCA volunteers together. THANKS!

For $50 you can join CCA at the Show and get a ticket for entrance, a CCA goody bag with a copy of the Tide Magazine, a couple of CCA stickers and your annual CCA membership...Enter the show through a VIP entrance rather than wait in line...as well as get a coupon book with 28 coupons good for products, cash savings, and a bunch of raffle items. The following list should be enough to convince you to spend that cash to join CCA, along with all the good work that CCA is doing here in California.

Free Products...free package of AA swim Baits, free Cousins Tuna lure, free Promar or AHI hat and the first 50 at the booth get a package of Sabo Jig Heads, free music CD from Costa Sunglasses and Gary Shiebler

These drawings are only for the folks that join the CCA CAL at the Fred Hall Shows in Long Beach and Del Mar...so your odds are pretty good...last year we signed up about 1500 people.
Free Drawings for...XTRATUF deck boots, Abu Garcia Revo Beast Reel, a Penn Fathom 25N LD Reel, Engel ENG35 Cooler, The Chum Buddy, $500 Savage Gear Gift Card, 5 Cortez CZ-5CZ casting reels, 3 Water Wolf Cameras, His and Hers Maui Jim Sunglasses from Let's Talk HookUp, a $1000 Shimano package.

Lots of discount coupons for... AFTCO, Squidco, Channel Islands Sportfishing, K-K Pono Lures, PCS Magazine, Hoven Vision, BD Outdoors, Fishermans Access, 976-Bite, Dana Wharf Sportfishing, the Rusty Hook, Pacific Edge Tackle, FinBomb,

Last edited by Saba Slayer; 02-19-2016 at 02:37 PM.
Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 03:11 PM   #6
ful-rac
Emperor

Team Sewer Seminar!

Fred Hall Show Special!

Join the CCA for $50, pay $10 for parking, will give you access to the Official Team Sewer Seminar !

Come learn how to tie on a sinker, how to buy a sabiki 500, how to crash land gracefully on the beach...Come meet Raul from Raul's Wild Kingdom (aka Jorge) ! Learn the proper way to wash down your kayak, and for the Long beach show only!!! Learn the secrets to being an ASShole on BWE and drive everyone KA-RAZY!!!

(Monster Truck Guy Voice)
For the low low price of $60 bucks, come meet your favorite team sewer members at the Fred Hall Show! Long Beach! Be there or be Not there!
Old 02-24-2016, 09:39 AM   #7
Iceman
Administrator

All kinds of deals at the OEX Sunset Beach Booth! Here is one example.

Old 02-24-2016, 04:25 PM   #8
FISH11

Talking

[QUOTE=ful-rac;254044]Fred Hall Show Special!

How to crash land gracefully on the beach...Come meet Raul from Raul's Wild Kingdom (aka Jorge) ! HA AH HA HA HA HA HA, THAT JUST HAD ME ROLLING. AKA (SLEEPY), HA HA HA HA!
Old 02-25-2016, 09:13 AM   #9
gunghosd
Let's Do This!

Check out the Finbomb booth for really great deals on apparel. Booth 1003

Hats, Hoodies, Board Shorts, Performance Wear, Tanks, Beanies, etc

finbomb.com

Don't hate me, Just my humble opinion
Tight lines my fishing brothers

Last edited by gunghosd; 02-25-2016 at 12:49 PM.
gunghosd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 03:51 AM   #10
Murray

Bait Stick

Need to replace my bait rod that I recently lost to a rogue wave on landing. Any suggestions that will not break the bank? Can probably wait til Del Mar show. Will be using a shimano bantam (I believe) reel with rod. Thanks
Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 08:34 AM   #11
Starsky

Anyone know if there will be any good deals on new Hobie kayaks? Im thinking about picking up an 2016 Oasis this weekend but may just wait one week if there are going to be better deals. It does seem like Hobie stuff never goes on sale though.
Starsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:19 AM   #12
Iceman
Administrator

Quote:
Anyone know if there will be any good deals on new Hobie kayaks? Im thinking about picking up an 2016 Oasis this weekend but may just wait one week if there are going to be better deals. It does seem like Hobie stuff never goes on sale though.
Show incentives............can't say, gotta go to the show to find out, dealer policy.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:25 AM   #13
Cbad Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
Fred Hall Show Special!

Join the CCA for $50, pay $10 for parking, will give you access to the Official Team Sewer Seminar !

Come learn how to tie on a sinker, how to buy a sabiki 500, how to crash land gracefully on the beach...Come meet Raul from Raul's Wild Kingdom (aka Jorge) ! Learn the proper way to wash down your kayak, and for the Long beach show only!!! Learn the secrets to being an ASShole on BWE and drive everyone KA-RAZY!!!

(Monster Truck Guy Voice)
For the low low price of $60 bucks, come meet your favorite team sewer members at the Fred Hall Show! Long Beach! Be there or be Not there!
Hi Mr. Sewer guys,
My name is Cbad Mike.
I've already perfected the secret to being an asshole on BWE but am really looking forward to seeing you guys live and in person. It's going to be a real dream come true for me. I can't wait to hear all of your wisdom that you will be sharing with us common folk.
Is there going to be an autograph session too so that we can meet our favorite SEWER rat?
I really can't wait..... Sorry I know I'm rambling but I'm just so excited to actually be in your presence.
If we can't meet I hope that maybe you can at least wave to me from the seminar stage. I'll be the one wearing a baseball hat and a boner.
Your biggest fan,
Cbad Mike

Ps. Jorge is SOOOOOOO cute!
Old 02-26-2016, 12:18 PM   #14
Hunters Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbad Mike View Post
Hi Mr. Sewer guys,
My name is Cbad Mike.
I've already perfected the secret to being an asshole on BWE but am really looking forward to seeing you guys live and in person. It's going to be a real dream come true for me. I can't wait to hear all of your wisdom that you will be sharing with us common folk.
Is there going to be an autograph session too so that we can meet our favorite SEWER rat?
I really can't wait..... Sorry I know I'm rambling but I'm just so excited to actually be in your presence.
If we can't meet I hope that maybe you can at least wave to me from the seminar stage. I'll be the one wearing a baseball hat and a boner.
Your biggest fan,
Cbad Mike

Uh oh, I think he just secured a personal invite to the next campout.
Hunters Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:20 PM   #15
stevie951
Lurker

Cool Haha

Quote:
Hi Mr. Sewer guys,
My name is Cbad Mike.
Your biggest fan,
Cbad Mike

Lol Nice
stevie951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 02:27 PM   #16
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:
Hi Mr. Sewer guys,
My name is Cbad Mike.
Your biggest fan,
Cbad Mike

So Cbad is it? On behalf of Team Sewer I appreciate your excitement! Greg cannot wait to meet his legions of fans, including you. Now I can't guarantee you'll be able to meet us, just due to the shear number of fans we have...but rest assured we will all be looking for that boner your gonna be sport'n!
Old 02-26-2016, 04:24 PM   #17
MrPatrick

Hey Cbad! Thanks for inducing a laughing/coughing fit. Epic reply!!!!
MrPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 06:20 PM   #18
toby

Everyone wins a free Cadillac
toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 05:38 PM   #19
GregAndrew

Quote:
Hi Mr. Sewer guys,
My name is Cbad Mike.
Your biggest fan,
Cbad Mike

Just remember that court order Mike, 100 yards!
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:31 AM   #20
Rufus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
Join the CCA and get in FREE!
For those of us who are clueless, what is the CCA?
Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote