Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2015, 08:02 PM   #1
fishsouthcounty

OK Trident 13

Bought an Ocean Kayak Trident from OEX Sunset about 2 years ago. Used it only a couple of times before separating my shoulder and never fully recovering due to not rehabilitating it properly. Because of that I struggle to paddle for prolonged periods of time and have always been more comfortable on a boat anyway.

Kayak, seat, paddle, Lowrance Elite4 (installed by OEX), handheld radio, Leashes, questionable bait tank (purchased from a member here but never used i), batteries and more.

Shoot me a PM or email at fishsouthcounty@yahoo.com and i can break down the exact brands and go over other extras as well as send pictures which still need to be taken (which i will do either thursday or friday). Also, have a couple rods that would be great for inshore bass, rockfish and halibut id be willing to part with or sweeten the deal.

Would like to get 1200 but price could be negotiable.

Thanks all

Tim
fishsouthcounty is offline   Reply With Quote