Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 07-10-2006, 06:26 PM   #1
sapdawg11

Fully Rigged Kayak, Scupper Pro TW, just add water MUST SALE

I am soon to receive a kayak that I won so its time to sell this one. This kayak is great. It includes a ton of extras. I'm going to sell it fully rigged. Its got 2 flush mount rod holders, 2 ram mount rod holders, a forward scotty rod holder with flush mount that you could also use to mount a fishfinder should you choose to get one, a powered bait tank with 3 rod holders in the rear and 2 up front for your gaff, net, rods etc., it has 2 paddle clips for easy entry/reentry of the paddle holding it in place while you fish, and i'll even throw in a paddle. Lots of lashing points installed as well for hooking up your rod leashes, paddle leash, game clip, etc. OH, the boat also has a rudder installed which is a huge plus for holding a straight line in bad or good conditions.

The boat has a huge front hatch for storage as well as the optional 8 inch circular hatch for between your legs. Lastly the boat includes the upgraded Ocean Kayak padded/midback seat. Its very comfy.

The boat is in great shape. No cracks or holes. Its a great paddling yak, very fast for a sit on tap kayak. I will even include the v-notched pads and 2 tie downs for bringing it home on your roof rack if you choose to buy it. I load this thing on top of my Scion XB no problem and clamp it down to my yakima racks. It rides perfect.

I'm asking 700 for the entire setup. That really is a steal to be completely ready to go out and have some really fun fishing. You can either pm me here, email me at sapdawg11@aol.com, or you can call me on my cell at 951-858-1698. I'm located in Norco (inland empire, 15 meets 91 freeways) but can meet up with serious buyers within a reasonable distance. Feel free to make me offers. I'm a little negotiable on the price.

take care guys and enjoy the pics. The pics show a triple mount up front. I'm selling the yak with a single rod holder up front, if you want the triple mount, maybe we can work something out.

sapdawg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:50 PM   #2
sapdawg11

Well I've gotten quite a few emails saying "i'll take it" but no one has come through and I need to get rid of this thing. I'm knocking ANOTHER 50 bucks off the price. So 650 gets you the entire setup! 500 gets you everything minus the bait tank!
sapdawg11 is offline   Reply With Quote