Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
jorluivil

Cabrillo 3/27

Due to my inablitity to be able to setup an alarm clock to the correct time I had to skip LJ and ended up fishing Cabrillo. Not much to talk about, drifted around for about 5hrs to roughly 3-4 short bites. There was a few other yaks out there, talked to one for a second or so, I believe he said he name was TheBigLucky. Anyway, 0-3 at Cabrillo now......I'll get-em, I hope.
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
GregAndrew

That would be LuckyPig (James). He John (Buttchaser) and myself were out there yesterday and it was pretty slow with the stirred up water. I got the only legal between us that went 28 inches, but released her to get bigger.
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:51 PM   #3
tagyak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregAndrew View Post
That would be LuckyPig (James). He John (Buttchaser) and myself were out there yesterday and it was pretty slow with the stirred up water. I got the only legal between us that went 28 inches, but released her to get bigger.
nice fish greg. if that was me or matt, it sure wouldn't have gone back i can guarantee you that...
look forward to fishing with you again soon.
tagyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #4
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregAndrew View Post

Thank You Greg@@ I am on my way to retrieve what was lost. hehehe
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
theluckypig

2011 cabrillo halibut race: me 0, wife 4...

hey george, i like it. i think i will change my user name to "theBigLucky" .

although, i feel your pain about cabrillo... i fish there all the time and haven't hooked up a legal this year... heather has 4... now that's pain...

me = heather =
theluckypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:25 AM   #6
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckypig View Post
hey george, i like it. i think i will change my user name to "theBigLucky" .

although, i feel your pain about cabrillo... i fish there all the time and haven't hooked up a legal this year... heather has 4... now that's pain...

me = heather =
I'm with you brotha!! One thing that I need to do is mount a rod holder up front where I can see it. I didn't know I had those short bites until after I reeled my line up to check my bait. I did notice that you guys were able to look at your rods as your paddled, I on the otherhand had to keep turning my head.
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote