Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2024, 02:08 PM   #1
StrikerMC
Instagram:@nomad.waterman

Selling - Stealth Fusion 480 and Gear (San Diego)

Selling my Stealth Fusion 480 kayak. Can't really buy this brand in the US since it has to get ordered from South Africa. It's an awesome kayak, have punched through the worst surf and landed giants on it, very very fast, functional bait well that doesn't even need a motor, etc, but I have to let it go because I'm moving.

I have gear that goes with it, plus all my other fishing gear is for sale too (I got pretty much everything you can think of). Would like to link up with someone serious that would be interested in the kayak and preferably looking for some gear too, although that's entirely optional it would help me out with my move a lot.

Text- 831-428-5916 for info and pictures. Thanks!

Michael
StrikerMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 07:09 PM   #2
fishnfoool

That's awesome. For $480, I'm happy to take it off your hands. That's a great price. Thanks.
fishnfoool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 12:14 PM   #3
JohnMckroidJr

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnfoool View Post
That's awesome. For $480, I'm happy to take it off your hands. That's a great price. Thanks.
LOL wishful thinking,

Fusion 480 is the name of the kayak, normally sells around 2K. The 480 stands for 4.8 meters long.
JohnMckroidJr is offline   Reply With Quote