Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
eyethautunew
Junior

BIg Game For sale

I am selling a Big Game Ocean Kayak angler edition. It has a seat, a paddle, a fish finder, a custom made bait tank with two batteries. One for the fish finder and one for the bait tank. Also comes with three scotty rod holders two of which can be used with the outriggers. Two flush mount rod holders, and wheels to haul it to the water. This is a very clean and stable kayak, large enough to hold up to 600lbs. There are no cracks or leaks in this kayak, the only reason I am selling it, is because I have a boat now. It is ready to be taken out and fished in as it is sold. All you need is your poles and vest. Email me at EYETHAUTUNEW@HOTMAIL.COM if interested. I have pictures if needed, just email to ask. $700.00

The fishfinder is an eagle Cuda 242.

Prowler Big Game Specifications:

Length..........12'-9" (3.9m)
Width...........34" (86.4cm)
Weight.........69 lbs. (33.3kg)
Max Capacity........550 to 600lbs. (249.5 to 272.1kg

Standard Features:
Open Cockpit, molded seat well, adjustable foot pegs, Comfort Plus seatback, center console with tray, and cover with cup holder, , large oval bow hatch with battery storage, flush mount rod holders, oversize tank well with cargo net, fast draining scupper holes, side mount carry handles, and toggle carry handles fore and aft.
eyethautunew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
Gino

This is a great deal! someone go get it!
Gino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #3
eyethautunew
Junior

Sold.
eyethautunew is offline   Reply With Quote