Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 05-06-2016, 01:47 PM   #1
WARRIORMIKE

NOT FISHING/KAYAK RELATED -4K VIDEO

There are times I dont get to fish much because I have my daughter in sports. She does travel ball softball and for fun does some rec league stuff. I wanted to do something for our local league she plays for. I put this video together for sh**s and giggles. I think it could have been better. But still wanted to share with you this video. My first 4k video using my GoPro's Hope you enjoy the video. I had lots of fun making this. If the video buffers, you may have to put it to a lower resolution.

Please give it a "like" if you enjoyed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj5Ro_2dlWY

I want to do a Kayak fishing one like this in the future.....

Last edited by WARRIORMIKE; 05-06-2016 at 02:39 PM.
WARRIORMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 03:32 PM   #2
MrPukaShell

Let me tell you are doing the right thing by being involved with your daughters sports. My daughter played all the way thru 18 Gold. Did the travel ball thing and played all over the united states. A lot of folks flew but we always drove to make them little mini vacations. She is done playing ball and has a family of her own and I have all of the fishing time I could have ever asked for. Time flies so enjoy while you can and make the most of the memories. Good job on the video too keep them coming.
MrPukaShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 04:40 PM   #3
tacmik

Good show dad. Both my kids grew up playing sports and being on travel teams. I know the sacrifice you went thru for your daughter. Those that don't know. It has been shown that kids that grow up playing sports tend to do better in school and stay out of trouble. Well worth it. Now that they are grown, I can go back to what I love to do. Fish.