Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #16
Siebler

Nothing better than smoked fish. I smoked probably 75lbs of Tuna after a trip last year for myself, Easton, and a few others. It didnt last long at all. I smoke over straight Pecan fire usually. Nice sweet flavor, I burn through almost a cord of wood a year in my smoker and bbq plus another cord of Oak to heat the house.

Getting ready to build a new smoker actually, all pieces are there just need to weld it up. Something more specific for Jerky/Snack Sticks and Sausage (especially Andouille) as I tend to do a lot of stuffing sausage and making jerky in the summer to prep for Hunting season snacks.

Guess I need to go catcha YT or something. I smoked a Turkey, a home cured Ham, 20lbs of Chicken, and 10lbs of Porkchops in Feb. Maybe March will be Fish and Ribs month

Thanks for inspiration steveoooooooo. See you next time you leave your kayak at the shop to go work!

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote