Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
steveooo

Extreme Package 4 Sale

Malibu Extreme and Accessories- $950

This package has all that you need to get started and more. I bought the yak this year as a backup and I don’t use it as much as I thought. It has only been in the salt water only 4 times and up in the sierras twice. The Yak is a green Malibu Extreme fish and dive package (3 hatches, 4 rod holders). The yak also has a Gator hatch child seat with 2 rod holders, and it also has the original front hatch. OEX installed a Kayatank in the middle hatch, an Eagle Cuda 250 S Map GPS Fishfinder, and an in dash compass and they did all the wiring. I also have an OEX pelican battery box and battery for it. Here is the site for the GPS/Finder.
www.eaglenav.com/Products/Fishfinders/CUDA-250-SMap/

The seat is Surf to Summit’s latest. It is a GTS Pro Molded foam seat with pack, 2 inch foam is super comfy. The seat has been used only once. Check it out on their website.

www.surftosummit.com

The thing that puts this Yak in another category is the paddle. It is a Werner Kalliste Carbon Bent Shaft paddle. This is the best of the best. It is so light that you can barely feel it, and the touring style blades make it easy to go all day without getting tired. I paid $455 for just the paddle. The paddle has only been used as much as the Yak and does not have even a scratch on it. Check out the paddle on Werner’s Site.
www.wernerpaddles.com/paddles/kalliste.html

I will also throw in a few misc accessories like a Creative Feathers Game bag (used once), a pliers sheath (new).2 extra Pelican boxes (1 Big, 1 small), a Dip net, a new COD paddle leash, a Scotty light for hoopin and 2 Scotty Mounts, a regular fishing net, a mesh game net, and a few more things.

One spot of damage- When I was putting the yak away in it’s box I broke off half of the mount base for the fishfinder. Superglue is working right now, but it would probably be a really cheap part from Eagle. Other than that, the kayak is flawless.

I put a lot of research and money into this yak to make it the best. Do the research yourself and you will see how I spent over $2,500 on all of it. I’ll sell it for $950. I live in Pomona, so if you want to check it out I can send you more pics, or we can meet halfway.
If you are interested please P.M. me or send me an e-mail at srorr@csupomona.edu
Thanks for looking, Steve.

The whole package.

Included misc accessories.

Seat and kayatank

Werner Kalliste Carbon Bent Shaft paddle.
steveooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #2
T-Rex

Wow...that's a great deal. Looks like the accessories and upgrades alone are worth more than $950.
T-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #3
Handymansd
Ancient Member

wow... if I weren't saving for that Mokai!!!

Handymansd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
Iceman
Administrator

geez!.........I am tempted
Old 01-15-2008, 07:49 PM   #5
steveooo

SOLD!!!
Good luck Jae
steveooo is offline   Reply With Quote