Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 06-02-2015, 07:07 AM   #1
k_sat
Junior

Yum Yum Yellow OK PROWLER TRIDENT ANGLER 13

Hey guys and gals. I'm new to this forum. I've been a member of the Norcalkayakanglers for about 6 years now, but have made the move to the South Bay after finishing grad school.

I don't have as much time as I'd like to take the boat out on the water, storage is tight, and school loans need to be paid so I've decided to test the waters with selling my OK Prowler Trident Angler 13'.

The 'yak is still in great shape. I used it a handful of times in Monterey when going to undergrad, and then a few more times in freshwater lakes up in the Bay Area. The past 2.5 years it has been safely suspended from a pulley system in the garage waiting to get wet again.

Here are some additional goodies that will be included:
- Eagle Cuda 350 S/Map Sonar/GPS Fishfinder. Transducer mounted in-hull. Removable head unit. Battery and back-up battery included.
- Wheeleez Kayak Cart
- Scotty Mount and Rod Holder
- Flair kayak paddle
- Alloy gaff
- Stainless steel fish stringer

I also have Yakima saddles and hulleyrollers for anyone interested, or in need, for a fair price.

Asking price is $900 for everything (excluding the Yakima products).

I'm located in S. Redondo.

Thanks everyone. PM me for further inquiries.

k_sat is offline   Reply With Quote