Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
Willy

Yes, well done Joe and all who motivated and kept the troops interested and fired up.

This was my fisrt meeting and won't be my last.

One think I found appalingly clear, was Ms. Caldwell's bias. Right from her first chance to speak, there was no hiding what her intentions were, and who she is beholden to.

I also found it ironic how the enviro's used the classic double-speak of saying they needed "C" to show both sides so we can identify the middle ground. BOTH SIDES?!!?

Where's the blank map with no lines on it at all????

That's both sides.
This process began left of center and the true middle ground was never touched.
I also like how the enviro's seem to think the middle ground is anything that reflects their ideas.

Anyway, I love being lectured by academics about how I should manage my life and the environment, because I'm surely too stupid to handle it for myself.

Tomorrow the 6th, is the 65th anniversary of D-day. Take a minute and give a quiet deep thought to what those men accomplished for our freedom, and the freedom of millions. And what all men and women in uniform are allowing us.
Because I fear our freedom is slipping away now.

Again well done all,

Willy
Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
Billy V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy View Post
Tomorrow the 6th, is the 65th anniversary of D-day. Take a minute and give a quiet deep thought to what those men accomplished for our freedom, and the freedom of millions. And what all men and women in uniform are allowing us.
Because I fear our freedom is slipping away now.

Again well done all,

Willy
You're Damn Right Willy

There have been many times I have wanted to liken this fight to WW2, in order to get the lazy folks off their arses and fight for themselves regarding this corrupt MLPA Process.

If You fish from a Kayak, or are a Spearo, or a Surf Fisherman you need to give 100% participation in this fight.

Don't sit there like a p*ssy.
Get Up... Show Up... Speak Up
------------------------------
-If you want to get beat up, and robbed by a bunch of environmentalist college kids, then continue to do nothing.

Last edited by Billy V; 06-06-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Billy V is offline   Reply With Quote