Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
Chief Gunner

Proper pesonal introduction is overdue..

1st I'd like to say Thank you all and the Mods for letting me come aboard here and Thank You to the few I have met on the Waters Edge and fished with. I lurked here for quite a while before signing up, I think there are some really good people here who "Get it".

Anyway; My name is Aaron and I've been a very Avid Fisherman just about all my life and like most Retired Military people here in the San Diego here I am a transplant (From New England). I Grew up in the closest thing to Alaska in the lower 48 in the Great state of Maine. Fishing, Hunting, Guns and being Outdoors is in my blood in a big way

I've been Retired from The World's Greatest Navy since April of '09, and as my "handle" here implies I am a former "Chief Gunner"& Still working on the Water Front as a "Tech Rep".

My time in the Worlds finest "Canoe Club" allowed me to fish in the biggest Pond in the world; From it's Northern most edges to it's Southern, Eastern, Western Edges & far beyond as well (and allot of places in between) and I can tell you it was an Awesome life experience/s that I will always remember.

I take allot of pride in being "Old School" when it comes to fishing or just about anything I do and who I am; 12-18 hour days in my PA on the water is my norm. I won't brag without pics but I've been known to bring home some serious bacon LOL

THANK YOU again for having me and I'm looking forward to meeting up with some of you from time to time and getting out on the water.

Aaron
Chief Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote