Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2014, 09:13 PM   #1
UlaHei
Junior

Native Ultimate 14.5 Propel

Native Ultimate 14.5 Propel $800

14 ½ feet. It is marketed as a kayak, but it is more of a canoe. It has the Native peddle propeller drive. This peddles like a bicycle in a circular motion, not the pushing motion of a Hobie. The great feature of the propeller drive is that if you want to go backwards, all you have to do is peddle in reverse. It is an awesome feature when fishing in tight structure in bays, like around docks or moored boats. You don’t have to pull out your paddle to go backwards. The Native Propel Pedel Drive is easier to peddle than a Hobie.
It has a comfortable adjustable web seat. There are two Berkley rod holders.
The original drive well cover blew off on the freeway somewhere. I made a cover that actually does a better of sealing the well than the original, it just doesn’t look as nice.

It is about 5 years old, but it has not been in the water for 4 years. It has always been stored in the garage.

I also have a homemade cart for the yak. It is not pretty, but it works. You can have it you want it.

I’m in Fountain Valley. Pick up please.

UlaHei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 07:52 PM   #2
UlaHei
Junior

Sold
UlaHei is offline   Reply With Quote