Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2017, 06:05 AM   #1
tamddo714

I rather practice launching at LJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tamddo714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 09:11 AM   #2
FullFlavorPike

as a bonus maybe you will get to see a baby white shark. my friend who flies helicopters out there says there are usually a lot of 8-9' juveniles hanging out.
FullFlavorPike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:02 PM   #3
TJones

Too sharky

. One the the recorded deaths took place their .
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 07:27 PM   #4
jbl_91762

Whites and me are a no no!!!! I totally forgot about that place being the hot spot for babies. Thanks as I was already planning a trip soon, but not only no... but HELL NO! I dread the day I hook or see a shark. Shoot I got spooked when I happen to look over and see a 6ft seal swim under my yak last time out.
jbl_91762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:04 AM   #5
King Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl_91762 View Post
Whites and me are a no no!!!! I totally forgot about that place being the hot spot for babies. Thanks as I was already planning a trip soon, but not only no... but HELL NO! I dread the day I hook or see a shark. Shoot I got spooked when I happen to look over and see a 6ft seal swim under my yak last time out.
Seriously? Dude, sharks are apart of the game just don't stick your feet in the water and bleed a fish at the same time. It's not like we jam in an impenetrable craft.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:38 AM   #6
jbl_91762

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Saba View Post
Seriously? Dude, sharks are apart of the game just don't stick your feet in the water and bleed a fish at the same time. It's not like we jam in an impenetrable craft.
Its called phobia lol. Seriously I am a Socal Native and grew up body surfing/boogie boarding since I was 10. Went all year round until a few years ago when all the whites were discovered and then the shark attacks. Havent been swimming since. But heck Im older now and I've lost that "No Fear" mentality. But yeah I will go since a member wants to join me and Im not alone out there. Funny there was a GW attack on a swimmer at Corona Del Mar and Im out there often! Just hate the thought....
jbl_91762 is offline   Reply With Quote