Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 12-11-2017, 09:02 AM   #1
DiabloDan
Junior

Location: any body of water with fish in it and kayaks are allowed
USED Hobie PA 14 2015(?)

I bought it used (2015 or 16) earlier this year, pre-wired for Lowrance Hook 4 sonar(transducer in place and included but Hook4 not working {?}). Center hatch (square) with tackle box holder (no boxes included), H-rail Cup holder, H-rail tackle bin, Mirage Drive with Blue turbo fins, Carbon Fiber Hobie Paddle, Hobie Adjustable Seat all included.

Medically (back problems) make it physically demanding handle on-shore movements with this beauty. Love the PA14, but I just cant physically handle her. Yak Fishing is about the only physical activity I can do without causing more damage to my lower back. Looking to downgrade to a lighter yak with the proceeds from this one.

I try and fish with Heros on the Water San Diego as much as possible, so some of you might know me from that, I always bring my Fishing Buddy (my 14 yr old son Michael) with me.

Im asking $2700 OBO, no low ball please.

Working on the pics. I can email you the pics upon request. I am willing to travel no more than 100 miles from San Bernardino, CA. (San Diego ok).
DiabloDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:57 PM   #2
Iceman
Administrator

Check the serial number on the stern to verify year (last 2 digits) Good luck with the sale!
Old 02-08-2018, 07:14 AM   #3
Santoshook44
Junior

Kayak

Is this still for sale?
Santoshook44 is offline   Reply With Quote