Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
TCS

Somebody had a good day

Had a great sessions today. Conditions were perfect, actually went out in boardshorts. Found bait off the condo and got picked up by something big. I guess it was a thresher because after a few minutes of ripping line and getting back a little at a time. the line popped. I got back one foot of a five foot flouro leader. Then end was all frayed like it had been rubbed on something sharp. Did the whole tour to no avail. Lots of molas.

Then something really interesting happened on the way in. There I am, cruising past the reserve line and approaching another kayak. I am just gazing ahead in that calm stupor you get on the way in.....
I realize there are two people on the kayak....
Boy and girl....
They're facing each other.... (I start to come out of the stupor)
Is she on his lap? Could they be? No!
YES! I shit you not! This couple was fully engaged in doing the deed and didn't have any idea I was gliding towards them!
I steer clear a little to give them some room. They see me and the dude waves!
I glanced over my shoulder, happy to see that they were fully back in the groove and that I had not ruined a good thing.

Anyway, I had a great time. Their day, I think, was better.
TCS is offline   Reply With Quote