Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2014, 06:56 PM   #1
MrPatrick

What really grinds my gears

"Uneducated working class", I'm one of those. So you are looking down on me because I don't have a college education? I was put up a grade in school, tested at just below genius level on on standardized tests but was never interested in school. I was taught the value of hard work from my father, an "uneducated" Naval Officer. He impacted many lives. I witnessed this in person at the old Naval Firefighting School in Tierrasanta. I was only six at the time but I recognized the changes in the sailors from beginning to end. I'm always teaching people at work both professionally and personally.

There's a lot to be said for "Hard Knocks".

I'm also a "Mick, Frog, Haggis Eater Euro-melange"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MrPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:01 PM   #2
buddha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPatrick View Post
"Uneducated working class", I'm one of those. So you are looking down on me because I don't have a college education? I was put up a grade in school, tested at just below genius level on on standardized tests but was never interested in school. I was taught the value of hard work from my father, an "uneducated" Naval Officer. He impacted many lives. I witnessed this in person at the old Naval Firefighting School in Tierrasanta. I was only six at the time but I recognized the changes in the sailors from beginning to end. I'm always teaching people at work both professionally and personally.

There's a lot to be said for "Hard Knocks".

I'm also a "Mick, Frog, Haggis Eater Euro-melange"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I did not see any racial remarks from you in this thread so I don't know why you are trying to defend yourself? I am not talking down to you because you didn't say anything that was wrong. Also I am not the one that said, "uneducated working class."

Last edited by buddha; 03-27-2014 at 10:54 PM.
buddha is offline   Reply With Quote