Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2009, 08:19 AM   #1
so cal shaggy

MLPA information sessions

Hey guys, the dates, times and location for the MLPA 101 information sessions are set. These sessions are critical in explaining the MLPA process to us in simple easy to understand terms. The person putting on these sessions is a spearfisherman not some stooge of the MLPA he is one of us. Here is the information for the workshops
I got off the phone with Dan Fink and Steve Fukuto from United Anglers of Southern California a couple hours ago. We have been given a great opportunity!!! Count them...3 nights, and one day of MLPA 101!!! We have 4 seminars in May, all before the May 19 RSG meeting!

Monday, May 11@ 7pm Tuesday, May 12@ 7pm Saturday, May 16 @1pm. Monday, May 18@ 7pm.

Start time will be 7PM on the nights, 1pm on Saturday. It will still take me 2 solid hrs to cover all the pertinent information. I will likely have the newest iterations of some work room maps if I can smuggle them out. We will be going over things a little differently, as it is pretty late in the game for some of the stuff regarding SAT review and such. No matter, we will give you the ins and outs! The guys at UASC are really doing the fishing public a big favor, and I am really greatful for the opportunity.

The best contact for location info and adress, etc is United Anglers of Southern California. (949) 863-9447. The location is: Alamitos Bay Sportsman Lodge. 1933 Temple Ave. Signal Hill, Long Beach. 90755. We can handle 100 people
Old 05-04-2009, 08:32 AM   #2
Holy Mackerel
Señor member

Thansk Jeff,

Any BWE members going to attend this opportunity, I am trying to figure the best date for my schedule. Hope some of us Kayak Fishermen can make this trip to get informed. Time is running out, we DO NOT have an extension on the MLPA Initiative, this is happening full speed ahead, ask the NORCAL Kayakanglers, or the guys on the Central coast.

On Mapquest, 1 hr 40 mins from Sorrento where I work, might be traffic on the way there, but on the way back, you should be able to fly home.

Post up for some carpooling.

Chris
Holy Mackerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
so cal shaggy

MLPA information

Bump, guys the first one of these info sessions is tonight
MLPA 101!!! We have 4 seminars in May, all before the May 19 RSG meeting!

Monday, May 11@ 7pm Tuesday, May 12@ 7pm Saturday, May 16 @1pm. Monday, May 18@ 7pm.

Start time will be 7PM on the nights, 1pm on Saturday. It will still take me 2 solid hrs to cover all the pertinent information. I will likely have the newest iterations of some work room maps if I can smuggle them out. We will be going over things a little differently, as it is pretty late in the game for some of the stuff regarding SAT review and such. No matter, we will give you the ins and outs! The guys at UASC are really doing the fishing public a big favor, and I am really greatful for the opportunity.

The best contact for location info and adress, etc is United Anglers of Southern California. (949) 863-9447. The location is: Alamitos Bay Sportsman Lodge. 1933 Temple Ave. Signal Hill, Long Beach. 90755. We can handle 100 at a time!!