Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
T Bone

Bug Bait-Salmon heads-WAAAAAAAAAY cheap

One of my brothers deckhands has a father who is a wholesale Seafood distributor.They buy whole salmon and distribute to markets and restaurants filleted and processed.They sell the Heads and bellies to local asian markets.
I again have the opportunity to buy wholesale salmon heads and bellies for,get this,$.35 a pound.The kicker is I have to buy in large quantities so I am looking for a group order...
Matt(Stinky)and i went in on some last year and he will vouch for the deal but he wont sell me a small quantity any more,I have to buy several hundred pounds.I am in for 100# and will pay on good faith for a few fortunate folks who want to get in on this.I may or may not need more bait depending on how the season goes so speak now,speak quickly or forever hold your peace...

Also,I have a deep freeze and an igloo 180 but after that guys need to pick up quick.I plan on going early next week.Let me know.

"Who among you,if your son asked for a fish would give them a serpent " Jesus Matt. 7:10
T Bone is offline   Reply With Quote