Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
TATER
GET SOME !!!

Dana Point 2\24...

I didn't catch a dang thing... but it was a beautiful day. It was overcast until about 1100 but it was still very nice. We got to the boat ramp at about 0530 but it took us until about 0630 to launch because i had to get my buddy (who decided to give kayak fishing a whirl) all set up and ready to go. So I started to peddle away from the boat ramp when I noticed my rudder on my new\used outback was loose and wouldn't allow me to turn very well so after figuring it out (so i thought) I got moving again then once again it kept making me turn and pretty much spin out... so after continually messing with it i figured it would work OK for the day but I definitely need to fix it. So we paddled out to the kelp and began to fish. peddled around for a bit and still nothing. My buddy is definitely into kayak fishing and i think we're going to have someone else within the community.

Sorry this isn't much of a report but I'm hoping this year will be a good one and I hope to land at least one YT or WSB for the first time from my yak.

My pops also took his new pocket beagle out with him for the first time too and he did great hanging out but he most definitely hated the seals and the dines that were schooling.
TATER is offline   Reply With Quote