Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2015, 10:21 PM   #1
JarrodMc

New Kayak Killbag

Hey guys n gals, just wanted to let everybody know about Reliable Fishing Product's new game bag for kayaks.

If you have or anyone you know with a skiff, they probably have one of their kill bags. I got mine last week and mounted it on the bow of my Cuda 14. It fits perfectly and secures pretty solidly with a couple straps and a carabiner.

I used it last Wednesday when I went fishing. I stuffed it with two 7# bags of ice, stuffed a yellow in there and it still had ice when I landed and the meat on the fish was pretty firm already.

OEX MB is getting some in this week if you wanna come by and check them out. Like I mentioned above, rigging them to be secure is really easy and you know OEX has all the odds and ends kind of parts to figure out the solution to get it to work on your yak.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150428_192430.jpg (46.6 KB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150430_163829.jpg (95.6 KB, 348 views)