Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Old 12-10-2016, 04:58 PM   #1
bubbacee7

Bubbacee7's December 10 SD Bay Report

Good Evening Fishing Family. Fishingmike and I hit SD Bay this morning. We got on the water about 0645 and were off by 12. The air was warmer than expected but this time the water was cold. There was no wind and the tide was high. Lots of water movement.

I caught a variety of fish today. One on the troll. Lots of lazy bites between the two of us. Water movement meant we had to cast around a lot of floating sea grass and seaweed. Also had to fight the drift and paddle back to the spots we were trying to work. Sun coming out did not make a difference in the bite.

Four of the six fish I caught were the result of me casting a lure out and letting it drift. One lazy bite on the cast and slow reel in. The following is our tally for the day.

Fishingmike: 12 Macks and 3 spotties

Me: 1 cuda, 1 mack, 1 spotty, 2 sandies, and 1 halli

May the fishing gods be good to you all.
Attached Images

bubbacee7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 05:25 PM   #2
Deamon

Very cool report and pics. Love those Butt shots.

I fished today too but with a way less cool dude...hard for me to remember this loser's name: SeeGood or maybe it was C-Food...or is it B-Bad...anyways, I recommend staying away from this "needy"..."clingy" person. Wasn't much fun. C-Mad was taking selfies with a stick most of the morning.

Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 06:35 PM   #3
Fishinmike
Junior

Have to agree with you Jim. Hard to find a fishing partner. Glad to have this one as a bro and a fishing partner. Miss listening to your adventures at the HEA meetings. Maybe one day my Bro and I will see you on the outside for some big water action. You still have the best Butt pics on this site!
Fishinmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:11 PM   #4
Deamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishinmike View Post
Have to agree with you Jim. Hard to find a fishing partner. Glad to have this one as a bro and a fishing partner. Miss listening to your adventures at the HEA meetings. Maybe one day my Bro and I will see you on the outside for some big water action. You still have the best Butt pics on this site!
Hahaha...! Ummm, you lurker...your first post since 2011????? HEA needs to be revived. Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 09:59 PM   #5
Cbad Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
Very cool report and pics. Love those Butt shots.

I fished today too but with a way less cool dude...hard for me to remember this loser's name: SeeGood or maybe it was C-Food...or is it B-Bad...anyways, I recommend staying away from this "needy"..."clingy" person. Wasn't much fun. C-Mad was taking selfies with a stick most of the morning.

Jim
Wow that dude sounds like a real tool.