Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2020, 12:18 PM   #1
baileybikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hill View Post
excellent, was your wife happy?
And more importantly - how did the girlfriend feel about you taking all the fish for your wife?
baileybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 01:08 PM   #2
Salty Paw
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileybikes View Post
And more importantly - how did the girlfriend feel about you taking all the fish for your wife?
Ha! I don't think I could handle a wife AND a girlfriend and still expect to have enough time to get out on the water. Maybe in retirement.

And yes, wife was happy with macs, although still skeptical that the benefit > investment
Salty Paw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 01:12 PM   #3
Harry Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Paw View Post
Ha! I don't think I could handle a wife AND a girlfriend and still expect to have enough time to get out on the water. Maybe in retirement.

And yes, wife was happy with macs, although still skeptical that the benefit > investment
go quail hunting, she will think all fish come cheap.
Old 08-31-2020, 05:48 PM   #4
ProfessorLongArms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Paw View Post

That's an amazing looking spread, and I feel ya. I'm definitely guilty of pushing the needle too far when I'm not working on too many days on the water and having to make up for lost time at home

Agreed on the amount of work that goes in too. Definitely feels like one of those where it's less tedious if you have a good number to assembly line, but if it's just 3 or 4, it's a bit of work for a snack
ProfessorLongArms is offline   Reply With Quote