Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2022, 05:47 PM   #1
Sloberdog
Junior

I will likely not be able to make it as I have family plans for 2 weeks TBD in September on the east coast.

I personally have a low desire to fish San Quintin or Bay of LA as I have already been there. Woulld like to stick to budget fishing on the kayaks or wading. Would like to camp and fish in the same area for 2+ days, longer if the fishing and weather is great. I would really like to explore the more remote areas south and north of Abreojos for Corbina/Spotfin on the beaches and Corvina and Halibut in the mangroves/estuaries. Once I finalize my east coast travel dates, I will re-check in and figure it out. Maybe we will need two cayak explorer caravans in the fall of 2022.

One tip about Puertocitos camping, plan on arriving at a campground on a Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday, and expect to be kicked out by noon on a Friday. Last last year, all the campgrounds were sold out Friday-Sunday. The Mexicans and Arizonians love this place. Hopefully 2022 brings less crowds.
Sloberdog is offline   Reply With Quote