Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2014, 04:46 PM   #1
chxh8me

Malone Rover wheels?

Anyone know if these will fit on the generic aluminum folding cradle carts you can find everywhere online, or if they will only fit the Malone cradle and scupper carts?

Has anyone tried them yet?

Not a lot of info on them out there, but one picture I saw makes me think they might have a universal fit. I suppose I could call Malone... but I expect they might try and get me to buy an entirely new cart.
chxh8me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:03 PM   #2
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chxh8me View Post
Anyone know if these will fit on the generic aluminum folding cradle carts you can find everywhere online, or if they will only fit the Malone cradle and scupper carts?

Has anyone tried them yet?

Not a lot of info on them out there, but one picture I saw makes me think they might have a universal fit. I suppose I could call Malone... but I expect they might try and get me to buy an entirely new cart.
Yeah companies aren't very helpful when it comes to helping you figure out if you can use another companies products in Lew of theirs, haha. At least most of the time

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:37 AM   #3
chxh8me

it anyone cares....

The Malone rover wheels do fit the generic folding carts you can get on Ebay (or the more expensive store bought carts). So if you are looking to upgrade the inflatable wheels on your cart, these should work.

I haven't tried them out in the sand yet.. but can report back, if there's interest.
chxh8me is offline   Reply With Quote