Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2014, 02:14 PM   #1
SASQUATCH

8" Round Hatches

8" round twist and pull hatches. I have two of these that are brand new. They were too big for what I intended them for. I had already purchased the screw in type and didn't like how hard it was to open so I returned them for this style but are too big. Don't really want to return these too so I am offering them here. Maybe someone here can put them to use. I got these from Duckworks boat supply: http://www.duckworksbbs.com/hardware...ound/index.htm. They were about $19 bucks each plus shipping. These are very good quality hatches. I am willing to part with them for $10 bucks each plus shipping. Shipping is less than $15 bucks. That's a savings of about $20 bucks for someone with a need. Check the website mentioned above for the correct sizing, as I failed to do the first time..... ;D
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0119141450.jpg (45.3 KB, 126 views)
SASQUATCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:07 PM   #2
inbx3

Interested, where are you located?
inbx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:19 AM   #3
SASQUATCH

Central Cal. I have one of them sold and maybe the second. I will let you know if it falls through. Thanks.
SASQUATCH is offline   Reply With Quote