Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
DavidT

New Legislation Silences California's Anglers

http://keepamericafishing.salsalabs....ction_KEY=4081

I got this link in an email today, not sure if this has been covered before.
There are so many rules and regulations and proposed r's and r's it's pretty confusing.
DavidT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #2
vincentek9
MAYNEE-YAK

Old 07-19-2012, 04:41 AM   #3
tacmik

Not only replied thru Keep America Fishing. But also sent off an E-Mail to my representatives expressing my views on how my rights as an American to be heard and represented are being denied by a specialized group with money that is so worried that the common man is fighting for his constitutional rights of representation, that they are trying to introduce legislation to silence us.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:25 AM   #4
Yakin

lets say I just sent that letter off and will be sending a few hand written letter of how our human rights as Americans with the constitution are being taken away and how the only way our forefather had to survive off fishing and hunting and due to these groups that have a few more dollars then the average Joe. It doesn't give them a more Powerful word then our own!!
It was once said we the people for the people, Now it is we the people against the people that have no money!
Old 07-19-2012, 07:38 AM   #5
mtnbykr2

Please, everyone reading this, if you are not a member of United Anglers, or
registered with Keep America Fishing, do it today and donate when possible
It is up to all of us to keep this fight going, otherwise "the man, and his groupies" will get there way...
Their way, only benefits them, their way is misinformed and corrupt... we need to shut them down before they take everything away, which in my opinion,
they have no right to do...
Old 07-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #6
tacmik

Here is the reply I got from Assembly Menber Jones. Those in his district, please remember him at election time. Sounds like he is on our side. Send off those letters and E-Mails. We need all the help we can get. Thanks. Thank you for contacting the office of Assemblymember Jones regarding your opposition for AB 2402 and SB1148. I wanted to let you know that Assemblyman Jones voted to oppose AB 2402 both times that it came before him, in Water, Parks and Wildlife Committee as well as on the Assembly Floor. He did not have the opportunity to vote on SB 1148 yet but I am fairly certain at such time that it comes before him on the Assembly Floor, he will vote to oppose that legislation as well.
Please don't hesitate to contact our office in the future with any issues/concerns regarding legislation or should you need assistance with a state agency.
Sincerely,
Gail Ramer - Senior Field Representative