Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 01-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #1
Dewfish
Junior

Smile Loaded Cobra Marauder XF - $775

Mango colored Cobra Marauder XF kayak. Kayak has been washed after every trip and stored under a tarp when not in use. SEE NOTES BELOW…Specs from the Cobra Kayaks website are 14'1" L x 31" W - Weight 65 Lbs, Capacity 475 lbs. This model allows for access to the inside of the kayak through any of the hatches. The later models have an enclosed compartment under the center hatch, this model does not. Asking price is $775 and includes the kayak and accessories. (PHOTOS BELOW)

Accessories: STS kayak fishing seat, STS spare econo kayak seat, foam seat pad, 2-piece 230cm fiberglass Werner Camano paddle with home-made leash, COD kayak cart, Roleez Balloon tire kayak cart (with straps, cross bars, low pressure pump, pressure gauge and 3 spare wheel bearings), XLG-XXLG PFD, 5 Scotty rod holders, Scotty Gimbal Mount, drift chute, 2 dry bags, Scotty bilge pump. 1 pair thigh straps, helmet, Scotty running light, 3 rod leashes, tie-down straps and 8’ security cable.

Other Accessories include: 5 gallon bucket for possible bait tank (with pump, fitting, and 6 volt battery and charger), Fish Finder unit and bag (Old Fish Easy 2 model), couple of straps, game clip, misc. box, and some rivets/pad eyes, un-mounted Rhynobar, spare center hatch.

Notes: There are a few things that need attention. The yellow lid on the 5 gallon bucket has a crack in it, one of the Roleez wheels has some type of small stains on the inside, Rhynobar has some rust specs under the clear rubber tubing. Plug that connects to the fish finder is cracked and needs to be replaced. The fish finder does power up when I put 12 volts to it, but the fish finder is 8 years old, and you should get another unit and go that way if you want a reliable fish finder.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 714-501-9013 (you can also leave a message or text) as I check for messages a couple times a day. I’m located in Anaheim, and pretty flexible to show the kayak. Thanks for looking and Have a Great Day,

Perry

Last edited by Dewfish; 01-25-2013 at 05:02 PM. Reason: adjust pricing
Dewfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
Dewfish
Junior

Bump

Bump
Old 01-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #3
MrPatrick

Length

14'1" long not 4'1", hope this helps your sale.
MrPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #4
Dewfish
Junior

DOH

DOH, Thanks...
Old 01-26-2013, 04:39 AM   #5
MrPukaShell

Would you sell the Roleez cart separate?

Last edited by MrPukaShell; 01-26-2013 at 04:39 AM. Reason: spelling
MrPukaShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:33 PM   #6
Dewfish
Junior

Post Cart

Thanks for asking about the cart, but I am currently talking to someone about the kayak and I know they want both carts.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #7
Dewfish
Junior

Smile SOLD

Thank You for your interest

Tags
cobra, for sale, marauder