Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
Drake

Like new M&M Custom Seeker 610. 25-60lb

Picked this rod up a few weeks ago from John. I think I paid $160? Its a custom M&M Rod, black on black with chrome guides and deckhand X grip. I had M&M put a gimlet butt on there so it would fit in a rocket launcher type rod holder, and also put new shrink wrap on the whole thing. That cost $28.

I'm starting to realize I prefer rods with reel seats over the deck grip so I'm selling this one to get a new Seeker. I have $188 into this rod.

I'll take $140 for a quick sale. I live in Pt Loma, but I'm at LJ at least 3 days a week so I can meet you there. Every guide on this rod is straight, and corrosion free. Its a perfect YoYo rod.

M&M told me it would have cost in the mid $200's to make this rod.

I'll sell it with a brand new in the box with clamp, never seen the water Daiwa Seagate 35H with 300yds of 65# Jerry Brown for $150 (Cost me $182 after tax and line)

Old 08-24-2012, 07:04 AM   #2
wiseguy

I might be understanding this wrong, but, the combo for $150?
wiseguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
gupppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
I might be understanding this wrong, but, the combo for $150?
$140 for rod $150 for reel (separate). nice try, wiseguy :P. unless I'm mistaken. if that's the case, i'll buy it!
gupppy is offline   Reply With Quote