Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
Sully1

Gran Papacito

Lock

Stock

And Barrel

Thanks to the creative ingenuity of Josh Pruit and, not to mention, his knowledge, patience and countless correspondence calls, "Gran Papacito" my long awaited custom spinning jig stick was finally completed. I named it in honor of my new baby's Grandpa, who loves to fish, and now comes with me every time I'm on the water. I've always loved spincast rod/reel combo's, and it's always been my dream to hook up a formidable Yellowtail on a spincast setup. . . .and with Josh's vision, that dream took a step towards realization. We got to work putting together a setup that would have enough muscle to handle ornry 30 lb + Yellowtail with even the worst of attitudes. Josh was there through the entire process, guiding me through the proper blank selection, helping me choose length and wrap specs, and helped back order the limited production guides and correspond with the rod builder to make a rod/reel setup built specifically for one purpose. . . .