Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
Drake

Great experience with Life Gear - THe hooping glow sticks

Just thought I would pass this along. The email says it all but I would like to add I love these sticks for hooping. I put them in milk jugs and I swear when they are set to blink (Mine are red) a plane is going to try and land on them one day. Some people question the 45 minute timer but I like it, I never soak for more than 30 minutes and when I come up on the trap I'll change it from solid to blink, and back and forth after every pull, that way if they arn't in a line I know which I've pulled and which I haven't. Anyway, here's the email

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 23:56:27 -0800, Neil Drake wrote:

Greetings,
Recently I purchased 5 of the 5 in 1 glow sticks from Home Depot. I used them 3 times as my lobster bouy markers and they work great. However, 3 of the 5 units have already begun to dim to the point I can barely see them at night, and the other 2 are just as bright as the day I got them. I'm sure it's mainly because they were left on by other customers while sitting on the shelf at the store and not at all a fault of the unit. I love these lights. Needless to say, I need some replacement batteries for 3 units. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
My shipping address is

Response

We are so sorry you are having issues with your Life+Gear product. We stand behind our products and want to fix this problem for you. The glow stick should have 200+ hours of use from the time of purchase. We'll send you replacement batteries today!