Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2014, 02:45 PM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
111 DAYS

2014 was a very good year for me. As of TODAY the good Lord has granted me 80 days this year in BAJA. I have another 31 days scheduled for the year. And I will be in my beloved Baja for New Years 2015, what a great way for a Baja lover to start the New Year.

Some of you were able to break away to spend time with us in Baja, some just followed us online. To all of you my heart felt thanks. I hope 2015 is another fantastic year for us all. Fishing was AWESOME on both sides of the border and many of us made NEW friends this year.

We can all be proud of what was accomplished. Baja or Bust will continue to travel south. Two trips I would like you to think about. Both would be exploratory in nature. The first, Puertocitos to Gonzaga. About 40 miles, doing 5-10 miles a day, camping on the beaches. We would be followed by a support truck on the beach to carry gear and supplies. I would think March, April or May, this would be a week long trip. The other would be exploring the pacific side with a couple or 3 4x4's Looking for places to fish and camp the summer months when the Sea of Cortez is just too hot. We could work 50 or so miles north of San Quintin and travel south from there. The further south the longer the trip. I would figure Guerro Negro would be the southern limit.

I will also set up any trips you want to go on as long as they do not conflict with Heroes on the Water events. I hope to spend over 100 days in Baja in 2015, and hope some of you can again join us. Thanks guys and gals.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote