Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 06:50 AM   #1
steveooo

Gray Light?

Been a while since i have been out, but I'm hoping to get out friday. About what time had it been getting gray since the new time change? Thanks in advance...
Steve
steveooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:19 AM   #2
FISHIONADO

Right around 5:45am now. Sunrise is about a minute later each day, 2 weeks from now gray light will be closer to 6:00am
FISHIONADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:07 AM   #3
steveooo

Thanks
Hopefully I'll have something other than beautiful sunrise pics to post friday p.m.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:43 AM   #4
Dan

might see you out there steve. Hopefully we can find ourselves in the same situation as we had on the day I met you
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:20 AM   #5
steveooo

Dan, I hope its not exactly the same situation, but hopefully the same conditions. The day we met was one of my first days ever on a kayak in a WFO bite that I didn't get hooked up in. There was schools of literally hundreds of fish swimming only 2 feet under my yak and boiling everywhere, and my bait did not get touched I did watch you hook up like 3 times in front of me though. Watched you one but you didn't seem too upset because you had two sitting in your lap already.
I'll take a WFO bite like that now that I have a few more hours on the yak and only birdsnest on 3 out of 4 casts, instead of 99 of 100 when I first started this.
Either way, I'll be out there Friday, I will not fish for sheepshead (the new yellowtail), and I will post exact GPS locations with photos that have telling landmarks in them
Old 11-06-2007, 11:56 AM   #6
dorado50

Can't wait to get exact location of where you catch the , I know they will wait around for the rest of us!
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote