Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
Zurc
Junior

Question Kayak Fishing Class

Good evenning everyone! I was doing some reserch tonight and came up on a kayak fishing class offered by OEX. I was wondering if anyone has ever particapated in a class similar to the one they offer or that one in particular? Are these types of classes worth the time and money?

I am a newb to kayak fishing, not the fishing part but the kayak portion of it and I want to start on the right foot!

Thank you ahead of time

Respectfully
Hector
Zurc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:30 PM   #2
ibbeerbum
Junior

I did one of these about 4 years ago it is not bad they give some good pointers and actualy take you out on the water in la jolla. It was a good experience.
ibbeerbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
Gino

The most important part is learning how to get back in the kayak say you fall out for whatever circumstance. If your brand new to it, I'd definately recomend it. I wish I had my first time out... Could have went home in a bag.

Classes are definately worth every penny. Also Ask as many questions as you can think of. on this forum there is some real pros that have been doing for almost a decade or hell even more. That wisdom is priceless.
Gino is offline   Reply With Quote