Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2007, 08:20 AM   #1
Mr_PeaCH

Post-Islander SCI 4/27- Lost & Found

Hopefully one of us grabbed my paddles and I can arrange with you to get them returned. I know I took them off the boat in 2 pieces and put them in one of the carts along with my bags, boxes and rods and reels. But somewhere in between taking armloads of stuff to my car and buddying up to get kayaks back to the cars I must have overlooked the paddles or thought I put them in my hull.

So, please, if you came home with a 2-piece, black handled, red bladed paddle (they are an off brand, purchased recently at Carlsbad Paddle Sports... not a Werner or Onno) could you get back to me here or email me at:

pchartwell@gmail.com

I called Fisherman's Landing when I got home and noticed they were not with me. The Islander had already left but someone had a look around and they didn't turn up. They suggested I contact OEX and I plan to do that as well.

Thanks!
Mr_PeaCH is offline   Reply With Quote