Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2015, 04:06 PM   #1
ol'skool

2013 HOBIE PA14 Excellent, Loaded & SOLD!

2013 Hobie PA14 in excellent condition that includes: Trailer with signals, new tires, lifetime plates; Custom made truck extender w/ signal lights; Hobie Wheeleez sand tires; Hobie live bait well / battery; Brand new Lowrance HDS 5 w/ Nautic Insight (never used) w/battery; TurboFins; Aqua Bound paddle; (3) Scotty pole holders; (1) New Scotty pole holder extender; Custom sideboards (also have originals); Standard Horizon floating HX300 VHF w/ chargers (never used); Rod leashes and kelp leash; Stringer; Re-entry rope ladder; Fish Gripper; Manual Bilge Pump (New); Cup holder rigged to fit a Scotty receiver (cheers!); AKC fish scale; All batteries have chargers; Custom poly bait boardfits center hatch; marine flares; Life Jacket. Comes with EVERYTHING! all you need is water, rod, reel and tackle. Family tradgedy forces sale. $3700 obo; PM for fastest response; first "I'll take it" gets it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg For Sale 008 (1024x768).jpg (93.3 KB, 609 views)
File Type: jpg For Sale 009 (1024x768).jpg (90.6 KB, 602 views)
File Type: jpg For Sale 010 (1024x768).jpg (87.9 KB, 602 views)
File Type: jpg For Sale 011 (1024x768).jpg (88.7 KB, 602 views)
File Type: jpg For Sale 012 (1024x768).jpg (97.5 KB, 603 views)
File Type: jpg For Sale 013 (1024x768).jpg (100.7 KB, 603 views)
File Type: jpg For Sale 015 (1024x768).jpg (156.0 KB, 607 views)
File Type: jpg For Sale 016 (1024x768).jpg (83.1 KB, 600 views)
File Type: jpg For Sale 017 (1024x768).jpg (126.3 KB, 607 views)

Last edited by ol'skool; 04-04-2015 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Sold
ol'skool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 04:55 PM   #2
Raskal311

That's one heck of a package
Old 03-28-2015, 05:14 PM   #3
ol'skool

Yeah, I hate to see it go but hopefully the "All in one" package allows it to move fast. For a guy just getting started or trading up, it's all there!
Old 03-29-2015, 09:50 PM   #4
IslanderFishing

It's definitely a great "all in one" package! Ol'skool is also a great guy, and I know he takes good care of his yak.

Sorry to hear about the family tragedy. We'll keep you and your family in our prayers. God bless.
IslanderFishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:55 PM   #5
ol'skool

Thanks Islander for the kind words and the prayers are definately appreciated...any reasonable counter offers will be considered.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:11 PM   #6
Pinhead
We all Stink Sometimes!

Screamin' deal and more than a bargain. If only this would have been available 5 weeks ago, i would have jumped on it. I will pass the word for sure.

And remember, nothing is a surprise to HIM! Trust and Obey! Prov. 3:5&6 ....and leave the rest up to Him ;-)
Pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:07 PM   #7
ol'skool

Thanks Pinhead for passing it along and the Godly encouragement!
Old 04-02-2015, 08:35 AM   #8
Chrixxer
Junior

I would pick it up but i live all the way NorCal but nice package.
Chrixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 03:41 PM   #9
ol'skool

If it helps encourage anyone I'll drop it to $3,500 and throw in a custom calcutta bamboo gaff...c'mon now!
Old 04-02-2015, 06:44 PM   #10
TheAnglerNamedChandler
Junior

Hello, I literally made this account specifically to talk to you about your kayak. I have dreamt of having a Hobie PA for many years, but bills have prevented that. I am sorry to hear that you are going through a hardship and I do see how great of a deal this is already, but I am extremely budgeted at the moment due to not working; Is there any way that you can lower the price anymore. I know it's a lot to ask and I am not trying to score off of your family tragedy. I am fine with you even taking off some of the extras in order to lower the price of need be. I just can't afford that price, but I do wish to be able to start fishing like a true angler by using this amazing Hobie PA.
TheAnglerNamedChandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 06:54 PM   #11
momo fish

Why did I just throw up in my mouth?? If you have bills and not working yet looking at buying the top of the line kayak, something is seriously wrong...

Price is good as is.. Sorry to hear about hardship..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnglerNamedChandler View Post
Hello, I literally made this account specifically to talk to you about your kayak. I have dreamt of having a Hobie PA for many years, but bills have prevented that. I am sorry to hear that you are going through a hardship and I do see how great of a deal this is already, but I am extremely budgeted at the moment due to not working; Is there any way that you can lower the price anymore. I know it's a lot to ask and I am not trying to score off of your family tragedy. I am fine with you even taking off some of the extras in order to lower the price of need be. I just can't afford that price, but I do wish to be able to start fishing like a true angler by using this amazing Hobie PA.
momo fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 07:23 PM   #12
TheAnglerNamedChandler
Junior

Momo Fish.... I don't think that was a polite way to comment on regards to my message that I sent to Ol'Skool, not you. I understand if you know him and what not, but I was not asking for a negative or rude remark, simply a question directed towards the owner of the kayak. No need for drama or any kind of unkind messages. I said that bills have prevented that. I recently paid off all my bills and just want to fish more. Due to a recent death in the family, I decided to start fishing more and take some extra time to myself to clear my head and gain back some happiness. It's been tough making the transition in my life with everything that has recently occurred so I decided even though I don't have much in savings left, I could spare the money for a kayak since I will be able to catch more food, in returning buying less food. So where I am saving money, I will be spending it on the kayak. I acknowledged that the kayak is a wonderful deal though and I know it was a lot to ask. I hope you accept my sincere apology for bringing up the reason as to why I am so eager to purchase this kayak. I was refraining from discussing my personal life to avoid showing some sort of "pity party" to assist in getting the price reduced. I simply don't like that someone is capable of talking down on someone else when they do not know the circumstances in which that person is dealing with. Thank you for reading the and once again, I am sorry for this unrelated discussion.
TheAnglerNamedChandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:20 PM   #13
ol'skool

No worries, I'm pretty easy going. I'll have to hold the line on the price though and I don't plan on busting up the package to reduce the price. I do understand hardship and can appreciate yours, and I respect your reasons for asking...no offense taken.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:27 PM   #14
ol'skool

Kayak sold to Chandler, a real nice guy and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Chandler and BWE!
Old 04-05-2015, 02:18 AM   #15
Sir LJ

sorry to hear about your loss
Sir LJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:42 AM   #16
octico

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo fish View Post
Why did I just throw up in my mouth?? If you have bills and not working yet looking at buying the top of the line kayak, something is seriously wrong...

Price is good as is.. Sorry to hear about hardship..
You have been a bit cranky latetly. I think you need to catch an big !
octico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 01:43 PM   #17
momo fish

Your right!! A wsb would sure help right about now.. When I return from vac, lets attempt LJ again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by octico View Post
You have been a bit cranky latetly. I think you need to catch an big !
momo fish is offline   Reply With Quote