Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
jimbo

Complete Yakima Rack System -$285

Included in the Yakima Kayak Rack System
1 Pair Hully Rollers - Retail 89.00
1 Mako Saddle with straps - Retail 60.00
1 Pair 58" Crossbars - Retail 70.00
4 SKS Lock Core Pack + Key - Retail 55.00
1 Pair Control Towers 8000214 - Retail 159.00
Total Retail Cost = 442.00 + tax.

Everything works great. Has some scratches, but no rust or structural issues. Always rinsed w/ fresh water after each use. The straps that attach into the mako saddle are not shown in the pix, but I have them and will include them in the deal.
The nice thing about this setup is that you can easily rest your yak on the Hully Rollers and then slide it up onto the Mako Saddle by yourself. So it's a one man job getting even a heavy yak onto your car or truck. Also, your kayak stays upright and secure so you can leave your seat or other gear on the yak on if it's just a short ride and you want to arrive at the beach ready to go.
If the Control Towers don't fit your car fit your car, I'll sell the rest of the stuff for 200.00. Otherwise, I'm not going to sell parts of the deal.
I just don't use it any more with my current setup. I'll probably kick myself in the ass when I decide I need it again next year, but that's life.

PM or email w/ any q's at jimcarter@sbh-sd.com