Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2018, 09:40 AM   #14
Mr. NiceGuy
Manic for Life

A small bottle of water is enough for me when I'm fishing, but not necessary.

After landing, it's nice to grab a sandwich or egg & ham bagel, etc., and maybe a coffee or a beer as a treat after a beautiful morning fishing.

If I'm near Shelter Island, I like the sausages & beer at the public fishing pier. Point Loma Seafood is good too, relaxing on the outdoor deck upstairs with coffee and a plate of french fries. Good burgers, Italian food and dive bars nearby. Living Room Coffee shop for a pastry & coffee. The restaurant next to the La Jolla Shores launch has good margaritas. The breakfast & coffee shop at the corner of La Jolla Village Dr is good too. Dana Point Landing makes great sandwiches and the beer is cold. Nice to sit on the patio and watch the harbor. If I have shopping to do at Squidco, I like Volare restaurant next door.

NSFW, but I like the music and ambiance after fishing. It's a beautiful song: http://www.pbase.com/click_hamilton/image/116118885
If music is food that feeds the heart and soul, here's another OTW song I like: http://www.pbase.com/click_hamilton/image/100014185

Life is as sweet as we let it.

Last edited by Mr. NiceGuy; 05-09-2018 at 12:43 PM.
Mr. NiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote