Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2016, 02:54 PM   #1
Harry Hill

5/14 Silverwood Lake

Got on the water pretty late so I didn't have high expectations of catching fish but it was good to be on the water. Wife took her kayak so I was on the Malibu Pro2T alone. We decided to see how long it would take to get to the dam, about an hour of steady paddling. I guessed the wind wouldn't come up until 11 so I thought we would get back easy. I was wrong, the wind came up at 10, just as we started back, into 20mph winds with whitecaps, it was a hard slog against the wind but the Pro2T handled it pretty good. About 3 miles, give or take a little in an hour and 15 but I am beat. Now I'm not worried about going a mile off shore though. No fish because we spent more time paddling than fishing but I talked with a few guys who were catching bass and the lake looks good, nice and full. My ff died today, says it can't see the transducer. Oh well, I was planning on upgrading anyway.